Yay I got a badge!Read more >
I found the wiki inactive so I joined the Wikipedia. I have been trying to make this a better Wikipedia for and game users.Read more >
Currently, the Pickcrafter wiki could use some cleaning up. Certain actions, like deleting pages and adding new wiki features can only be accomplished by the admin, which has been inactive since November of 2014. An application can be sent to the wikia staff for a page adoption if this is seen as something that needs done.
- Is the wiki inactive?
- No sustained editing by other users. If there are other users please start a blog post or other public discussion of new leadership before making your request and allow users at least a week to respond.
- Admins have been inactive for 60 days or more
- Are you eligible to adopt?
- You have not adopted another community in the last month
- You are not currently blocked on another Wikia project
Read more >